Grocery SNAM, 12-14 Month Contract
The company is based in Central London and owns a range of premium drinks brands that span the On and Off Trade channels. Their flagship brand has achieved significant distribution success in the UK and Ireland and leads premium category growth.
The company culture is focussed on high achievement with a strong emphasis on teamwork and aim to attract, retain and develop people who share their commitment to extremely high standards and rigorous attention to detail. With ambitious growth plans this role will help the company achieve future success. This role is based from the head office in Central London with flex for some home working.
The role can start either this side of Christmas or in January 2019, depending on your availability.
You will be responsible for:
- Owning the relationships across all product lines with the key grocery accounts
- Developing JBPs and maintaining P&L of your own accounts to drive sales and profitability
- Optimising the customer offer / use of shelf space
- Analysing account performance and making valid recommendations to continually improve performance
- Building rapport with the customers but also internally with other departments to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full
The person we are looking for:
- A smart, analytical self-starter who will relish the responsibilityof managing multiple accounts in a hands-on fashion
- Experienced at managing Top 6 Grocery Accounts
- A hands-on Account Manager with an 'entrepreneurial outlook' who is comfortable working in a fast paced, uncertain environment
- Brilliant relationship builder who can represent a brand to customers with warmth, leadership skills and gravitas. Who is respected within key accounts (understands how to be effective working with them)
- Passionate about the Food & Drink industry
If you are available immediately or are looking for a contract role to start in the next 3 months, please apply today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.