- Contract Type
- Working for a market leading drink business
- Covering Essex
The client has grown from strength to strength, now supplying a diverse portfolio within the on-trade channel. Working with the leading brands in the industry, this organisation takes pride in being able to supply its clients with products which the consumer wants.
An organisation which invests heavily in its staff, with many of the senior members of staff establishing themselves from a junior level. They invest heavily in the training and development of staff, providing a transparent career structure along with providing a work culture which enables individuals to excel.
This fantastic opportunity as a Account Manager - Drinks involves working within the on-trade channel. Your daily duties will be selling to pubs, restaurants, and hotels etc.throughout the region. You will be given the autonomy to devise and create business plans to help maximise sales turnover and increase Gross profit. Also building on existing customer portfolio which includes reputable customers.
- To liaise with Accounts function to minimise credit exposure
- To maintain and develop knowledge of product offering
- Ensure best commercial fit to customer and business
- Maximise selling opportunities by analysis of customer need
- Grow the territory in conjunction with targets and plans for the region
- To prepare and implement plans that maximise sales
- To negotiate pricing and terms with key accounts within the region
- Analyse competitors activity
Account Manager - Drinks
- Ideally have some working knowledge of the Drinks sector
- Have a proven track record in a similar role within FMCG
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills
- A track record of developing strategies for individual accounts that have result in increased revenue streams
- Have strong numeracy and analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Have excellent organisational and planning skills