Regional Account Executive
3 days left
- Contract Type
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading soft drinks manufacturer seeking a Regional Account Executive to cover the At Work Channel in Somerset, Dorset, Devon and Cornwall.
Our client is a leading FMCG Drinks brand with a collaborative and progressive company culture.
The Regional Account Executive will be responsible for managing existing accounts and seeking out new business opportunities across Somerset, Dorset, Devon and Cornwall. The Regional Account Executive will sell into the food service and contract catering channels in the region.
The successful candidate will have the autonomy to draw up their own joint business plans, driving visibility with distributors and building strong, effective relationships. The Regional Account Executive will manage their own diary, regularly liaising with the National Account Managers, National Account Executives and Marketing team to ensure effective delivery of service.
This is a field based role.
The Regional Account Executive will:
- Have a track record in business development and account management
- Will have an FMCG field sales background
- Ideally have sold into the contract catering and food service channels
- Have experience in developing JBPs
- Have strong time management skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be based on patch
£27,000 - £30,000 + Bonus + Car + Benefits