Business Development Manager - FMCG premium beer and cider brand!
Business Development Manager – FMCG premium beer and cider brand!
£28,000-£33,000 + competitive commission & package
My client is a successful international beer brand. They are now looking for a Business Development Manager who is entrepreneurial, and able to build and maintain strong and sustainable relationships with customers, to develop the growth of their Drinks portfolio.
You will need to have experience and knowledge of the UK On Trade, along with a huge passion for craft beer and will be responsible for growing volume, distribution and profit.
- Responsible for growth & development of beer portfolio within the sales territory.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives and sales and revenue targets
- Retain and nurture existing customers, ensuring repeat sales, volume growth, increased rate of sale and customer satisfaction.
- Open quality new customers, promoting distribution through multi-site restaurant groups, casual dining, leading independents bars & ad-hoc sales opportunities.
- Build effective trading relationships with key decision makers
- Develop both the volume and value of brands through new business growth via brand listings in quality new and existing customers.
- Expected to work 2-3 evenings per week
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales within beer and selling brands within On Trade
- Excellent knowledge of beer & with On-Trade from pubs to Michelin star restaurants
- Full clean UK driving license
- Competent IT skills: Microsoft Outlook / Excel / Word / PowerPoint / Social media platforms.
- Proven track record of selling a full portfolio of products.
- Ability to build and develop relationships at every level
- Team player who is comfortable working on own initiative.
- Confident, persuasive, with a ‘can do’ attitude
If you wish to find out more about this role then pop me across your CV and if you are suitable for the role – I will be in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge Email email@example.com with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!