Area Sales Manager

Expiring today

Location
England, Somerset, Bath
Salary
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Posted
19 Oct 2018
Closes
16 Nov 2018
Ref
JN -102018-145896
Contact
BMS
Function
Sales
Business Sector
Non Food & Drink
Hours
Full Time
Contract Type
Permanent
This business has been providing commercial transport solutions for over 40 years. They are committed to further growth and are looking to recruit an ambitious and motivated Area Sales Manager, who can help drive them to the next level.

THE ROLE: As an Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling trailers and service contracts. Your customer base will be extremely varied and will include; haulage, logistics, construction, warehousing and freight. 80% of your time will be focused on business development, with the remaining 20% managing existing customers.

THE PERSON: Due to the complex nature of this sector, our client is ideally looking to recruit a proven performer with a sales background in van, truck or heavy plant rental. They will also consider individuals who have sold related products into the same sector eg parts, tyres or telematics. To fit in with the team, you will be competitive, driven and career focused.

THE COMPANY: This company has built and extremely successful business, by concentrating on delivering the right products, at the right price, whilst always providing first class levels of customer service and support. They also really look after their people and offer a range of career opportunities for their successful employees.

THE PACKAGE FOR AREA SALES MANAGER:
  • Basic: £30,000 - £35,000
  • Bonus: £15,000 - £20,000
  • Car: Car or Allowance
  • Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension
LOCATION: The position for Area Sales Manager covers: Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Exeter

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.

Similar jobs

Similar jobs