Category Development Manager (Sainsbury’s)
1 day left
- Contract Type
My client is global brand owner to a number of leading iconic brands spanning across more than 28 countries.
Their brands are currently in YOY growth and their category, marketing and sales departments are being heavily invested in.
As a business they are able to offer you a high level of autonomy balanced with a team focussed culture. If you are looking for a role where you can make a big impact then this could be the one for you!
As a Category Development Manager you will report to the Category Controller forming part of the wider sales team. Working cross functionally with other departments to deliver the Category goals.
Primarily, the Category Development Manager is accountable for the execution in customers of the vision, strategy and opportunities identified in the AOP. They are also responsible for implementing and delivering the category plan and NPD.
The Category Development Manager is also responsible for the development and implementation of all strategic and operational customer activities related to our brands. These activities are based on the category vision & strategy, analysis of shopper behaviour and opportunities as identified by the Customer Category Development Manager.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience working for a leading Retailer or FMCG manufacturer
- Be operating at Category Manager level ideally across a top 4 grocery account
- You will have the ability to look at consumer needs as a source of inspiration, with proven sales and marketing experience and a track record of achievement.
- Your approach must be very analytical in order to influence the category agenda.
- Ability to present data and insights in a concise and insightful manner
- Good organisation & communication skills
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.
Apply for Category Development Manager (Sainsbury’s)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly