Area Sales Manager
An exciting accessories business is seeking an Area Sales Manager to cover the South West and South Wales territory.
Our client is a well-established, accessories business representing a number of leading brands.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for developing new and managing existing relationships across the South West and South Wales territory.
The Area Sales Manager will manage both independents and Key Accounts in the region, building effective customer relationships and working to customer journey plans. The successful candidate will seek out new opportunities through networking and attending relevant industry events. The successful candidate will provide accurate forecasting and reporting on a regular basis.
This role requires the successful candidate to be proactive, tenacious and solution-led in their approach.
This role is field based, covering the South West and South Wales. The ideal location for the candidate to be based is in a reasonable commuting distance of Bristol.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in Account Management and Business Development
- Have a track record into independents and key accounts
- Have a proven track record in FMCG and Consumer sales
- Be an excellent communicator and negotiator
- Have strong presentation skills
- Have strong stakeholder management skills, at all levels
- Be based on patch, ideally in the Bristol area
Competitive Salary + Commission + Car