Key Account Manager - fine food - high-end resturant/hotel groups
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - PRESTIGE RESTURANT GROUPS - FINE FOOD
My client is a purveyor and distributor of fine food from around the world – they source the highest quality products they can find. Through close partnerships with their suppliers, they deliver the highest quality of fresh and frozen products to the finest restaurants, hotels and retailers in the UK. Their sales team are dedicated to developing opportunities and delivering quality!
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for managing a c£m portfolio of key accounts that make their business, whether through high sales or associated reputation. Managing a high-end portfolio you will be charged with developing and maintaining long term relationships and maximising sales opportunities. Accounts managed includes the likes of Jason Atherton Group and Zuma Group.
What they are looking for:
- You will have experience of working within the high-end food arena either for a multi category or single category fine food business
- A mixture of account management and business development experience preferred
- Experience of successful sales across high-end hotel and restaurant groups
- A strong interest and knowledge in the food industry, particularly UK market
- Creative initiative with a strength of problem solving
- A passion for high quality produce and cooking
My client is the best at what they do so if you want to work for a market leader where you are given the autonomy to excel then I’d love to hear from you.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk