Senior National Account Manager - New Food Brand to UK Mults
Want to lead the launch of a new FMCG food brand into the UK major multiples?
We are hugely excited about working in partnership with a brand new to launch into the UK! This business is ahead of curve with 2018/19 food trends, they already have a global presence with their brands and currently operating in the foodservice sector in the UK. Now they are looking to enter in to the UK major multiples so in search of a Senior National Account Manager to help lead this!
The role is accountable for managing and launching the brand into the national retailers/multiples. You will be responsible for winning accounts with the Top 6 Grocery retailers, with a key focus on Waitrose and Sainsbury’s. Each account will have its unique challenges so will need to have a strategic vision and to tenacity to drive and upsell the key brands.
- Experience in managing National / Key accounts within the FMCG sector with a proven track record of successfully managing P&L.
- Experience of building and implementing JBPs with the top 6 multiples, most importantly with Waitrose and Sainsbury’s.
- A strong work ethic, with an ability to work autonomously and an appetite to deliver strong sales results.
- Ambitious and driven with strong commercial awareness and negotiation skills.
- You must have a successful track record of launching brands/products in the UK Grocery market.
This is an important role and a rare opportunity to take a brand into a new, untapped market. So, if you’re looking for a fresh challenge, a chance to work autonomously and an opportunity to further develop your career, then we want to hear from you!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you have not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.