Category Manager – Waitrose and Online
Our client has an array of awesome brands in the snacking category and has proven their ambition for growth through innovation and acquisition. They have built a tight knit culture based around their people and empowering them to drive change and act as true entrepreneurs. As part of their growing team they have created yet another new role in the category team and are looking for a Category Manager to take responsibility for Waitrose and Online.
In this role you will:
- Take responsibility for their Premium portfolio across the business, becoming the category expert and helping deliver category strategy.
- Become the Online and E-Commerce lead internally and help drive a broader online category strategy.
- Have responsibility for managing the Category Partnership with Waitrose where they are account for over a quarter of the category.
- Build a strong network of contacts with your customer, helping to drive change and innovation through compelling category vision.
- Be an expert in manipulating continuous data such as Nielsen, IRI and Kantar.
- Use commercial acumen to drive a profitable category relationship
This is a truly great opportunity for a Category Manager or Exec who is looking for an innovative environment where they can drive true change. Roles with such ownership and opportunity seldom come on the market and this is an opportunity to do things differently.
If you are interested in finding out more then apply quoting reference 13/15111/7 to email@example.com. Confidentiality assured. For similar roles and to keep up to date with all things Seven, visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website