Grocery Controller - New FMCG
A brand new FMCG venture is looking for a Grocery National Account Controller to join their London based team. This is a truly unique opportunity to join a brand new FMCG venture, they're aim is to grow from inception to category leader in a couple years and they have the team, investment and NPD pipeline to back that claim up.
The products hit a number of key consumer trends including dairy alternative, gluten free, non GMO and suitable for vegans.
This role would be office based in London.
As a Grocery National Account Controller you would be responsible for:
- Driving growth and profitability within your designated account and doing this through the leadership of your team.
- Leading and owning the commercial relationship.
- Delivering annual customer plans, ensuring quarterly and full year delivery to target.
- Leading the strategic agenda of the customer.
- Managing the internal view of the customer cross-functionally.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record in FMCG grocery sales.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Previous experience of managing Commercial teams.
- The determination to achieve and the willingness to continually learn.
- A proven record of demonstrating initiative and delivering results.
- A passion for the food & drink industry.
This role would ideally suit a Grocery Senior National Account Manager who is looking to take the step up into a Controller level role with a high growth branded business or an established hands on Account Controller who is interested in joining a smaller business in a senior leadership role, helping to shape this new FMCG venture's culture.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.