Ignata FMCG is recruiting a Category Manager for a snacking brands manufacturer based in Berkshire. This opportunity is perfect for a talented, motivated Category Manager looking to progress in a collaborative and progressive environment.
Our client is home to some of the UK’s most loved snacking brands. Following recent acquisitions, their culture has become more collaborative and innovative than ever, and they’re looking for passionate self-starters to join their growing business.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships, using category expertise to help deliver mutual growth
- Provide category insights using a variety of measures, working closely with the sales team to maximise brand performance with your given customer
- Collaborating with the rest of the Grocery Category team to develop and deliver category strategy
- Work closely with the Research and Insight team to identify key market trends and developments
- Category Management experience
- Strong knowledge of insight program (Nielsen/IRI or Kantar) is essential
- Previous experience and knowledge of the Grocery Multiples sector
If this sounds like you, then please apply! Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar vacancies.