Senior Supply Planner
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Supply Planner to join my client a global health care FMCG business based in the Berkshire area. My client is a global blue chip business who, this role is working for the UK subsidiary getting the product from Europe and bringing it into the UK.
As the Senior Supply Planner you will be responsible for managing the supply plan which is based in the forecast whilst working cross functionally across the wider supply chain team as well as having a continuous improvement mentality.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively communicate supply constraints and align on key actions across the business
- Manage stock levels; reviewing supply dates and quantities
- Proactively manage all product life cycle administration
- Closely collaborate with internal forecast managers to monitor demand changes to estimate the impact on supply
- Proactively initiate and support continuous improvement of S&OP
- Demonstrate efficiency in providing accurate and timely reporting within the team and to the business
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Degree educated or equivalent working experience
- Extensive knowledge of supply chain & logistics processes and supporting systems within a commercial FMCG environment.
- Prior experience handling the supply planning function
- Strong IT skills including Excel, SAP (APO or SNP) highly advantageous
- Strong communication and influencing skills