National Account Manager - ASDA
You are responsible for developing and implementing customer account plans and delivering Asda budgeted sales and absolute DB2 managing opportunities and growth, implementing our Asda strategy with the objective of securing the best possible profitable sales for our brands with these customers.
My client is an exciting FMCG Beauty business with a great portfolio of recognisable brands. A growing business with a clear strategic direction that is looking for an experienced National Account Manager - ASDA to look after a strategic priority account. The successful candidate will know the ASDA business and have worked with them on JBP's previously. There will be line management responsibilities in this role however, no experience with this is required.
The succesful National Account Manager - ASDA will be responsible for for developing and implementing customer account plans and delivering Asda budgeted sales and absolute DB2 managing opportunities and growth, implementing our Asda strategy with the objective of securing the best possible profitable sales for our brands with these customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- You will be a key driver in shaping & implementing our Asda strategy.
- You will help create an exciting and compelling category-selling story to share with Asda, ensuring the shopper is at the heart of our plans and the category opportunity is clearly defined, calculated and delivered.
- Focusing more specifically on our heartland, you will drive the company, brand and exclusive brand strategy awareness, building on our reputation as thought-leaders and change-catalysts, driving change at point-of purchase and unlocking future growth opportunities by delivering via an entrepreneurial "can do" mind-set.
- We need you to create strong external relationships with all relevant stakeholders to drive profitable value growth for the category and brand.
- You will be up-front and honest, excited by new growth opportunities but equally comfortable with relaying any areas of risk or threat to the wider business
- You will be responsible for delivering relevant, accurate & timely insight and feedback to the business
- We have strong values; Commitment, Learning, Impact and Passion. It is a standard of performance to work to these values as part of your role.
The successful National Account Manager - ASDA will know the ASDA business and have worked with them on JBP's previously. There will be line management responsibilities in this role however, no experience with this is required.
You'll ideally show:
- Ability to see beyond the barriers that can prevent an entrepreneurial approach to developing something new and challenging
- Be able to help shape the category agenda, putting the consumer at the heart of our decision-making
- Possess an influential and persuasive style to ensure we are aware of any risks and that any opportunities for growth are capitalised upon
- Maintain high levels of energy and have a can-do attitude
- Exceptional presentation standards, particularly when representing the company in an external capacity
- Highly data literate and with a natural inquisitive and analytical mind
- Confident, clear, creative and communicative - a true team player
- Able to articulate your point in a clear and succinct manner
- Able to see through the data and research, turning it into actionable insights
- Flexibility & adaptability are essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a fun and flexible FMCG beauty business based near Reading. They are offering the chance to gain line management experience while working on a highly strategic account for the business.
For more information please apply today - this role is an urgent hire so move quickly!