Senior Partner Manager- eCommerce
Senior Partner Manager - eCommerce
Salary band: £50-60k (depending on experience)
Reporting to: National Sales Manager
Maverick Drinks is the leading distributor of craft spirits in the UK, representing a large number of exceptional craft and boutique spirits produced both in the UK, and abroad. Our mission is to drive change in the spirits industry by reducing our Partners (‘customers’) reliance on mainstream brands. We help our Partners (‘customers’) to deliver better experiences and higher margins by giving consumers access to a higher quality product.
We are growing hundreds of percent year-on-year, and that growth is still accelerating.
About the role
You will be responsible for driving distribution and growth of the Maverick Drinks brand portfolio across the eCommerce channel, acting as a consultant to the trade, bringing customers on the craft spirits journey. You will leverage senior relationships to deliver the craft spirits category proposition, and execute trade and promotional marketing campaigns brilliantly.
Essentials of the job
- Create the eCommerce strategy in line with the Maverick Drinks strategic objectives and develop strong business plans in order to deliver against the budgeted growth targets for your partners
- With the shopper journey at the heart of what you do, you will seek to create innovative and engaging campaigns that enhance our craft spirits message and embed our brands in the consumer's purchasing repertoire
- Manage the full commercial picture from accurate forecasting to A&P investment, and ensure that all marketing activity drives a positive return on investment
- Drive the digital marketing agenda for your core stable of partners, whilst imparting knowledge and expertise across the rest of the commercial team to capitalise on eCommerce opportunities within their customer base
- Imparting your expertise in the FMCG sector and understanding of consumer trends, you will share category insights to facilitate decision making and product ranging, leading to a greater presence for our brands
- Drive distribution, visibility and rate of sale of the priority brands, and subsequently leverage these listings to further establish distribution of the wider Maverick Drinks portfolio
- Work collaboratively with the Senior Partner Manager - National Retail, the Trade Marketing Manager and other internal teams as needed to ensure consistency and optimal ways of working
- A proven track record of managing one or more of the pure play eCommerce retailers (including but not exclusive to; Amazon and Ocado), with demonstrable experience of growing value within these key customers
- Proven experience of leading high impact end to end marketing campaign programmes from planning through to evaluation across multiple partners based on sound shopper insights
- Grounded commercial experience within an account management capacity or similar, coupled with an understanding of the inner workings of a P&L
- Extensive experience in developing digital marketing campaigns, carrying out pre-activity evaluation, executing brilliantly and measuring quantified ROI efficiency
- Exceptional knowledge of how to drive best use of digital media within the realms of the customer offering
- Some experience of delivering exceptional NPD launches within the drinks category would be ideal
- The ability to deliver mutual value at every level of the customer hierarchy, specifically with senior stakeholders
- Great IT competency, including Google Suite of apps along with ability to produce engaging presentations
- Education at A-level or equivalent; education to degree level would be preferable
- Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Qualification - Higher Level - would be desirable
- A full UK driving licence; nationwide travel will be required
- A passion for achievement; integrity and drive with a strong desire to make things happen
- A strong sense of purpose, and you’ll be proactive and capable of working autonomously
- The ability to think outside the box and be able to challenge the status quo within the channel, be maverick
- An excellent attention to detail
You’ll be entrepreneurial in nature and will always seek to extract the most value from any interaction. You’ll also be presentable, articulate and polite.
Why work for us?
We want to make sure that you love working for us as much as we love having you be part of our team. Below are just some of the reasons why you should join us….
- workplace pension
- cycle2work scheme,
- a relaxed working environment,
- flexible working,
- working with the most intuitive, fun, and hardworking people you'll ever likely to meet and speak to
Oh, and you get to buy booze at cost price. Just in case that makes a difference.
If you feel that you meet the criteria for the Senior Partner Manager - eCommerce then please apply now!