Sales Manager (Drinks - London)
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic sales person to join an organic, sustainable drinks company in London. The role of the Sales Manager is to drive new business, managing some existing accounts and secure new potential customers. The successful candidate will be highly driven, have excellent organisational and communication skills and enjoy being part of a dynamic, successful yet small team.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Being first point of contact for potential customers, and handling all new enquiries
- Working with the founder and wider sales team to create strategies and actively seek new business
- Following up on new enquiries and leads from trade shows to try and convert these into new customers, also looking to up-sell existing customers
- Work alongside the marketing team to support customers
- Attending relevant trade shows and events to promote the company
We're looking for the following attributes in candidates for this role:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- At least 12 month's experience in sales and meeting targets with a desire to be successful
- A strong communicator with excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail
- A self-starter who will thrive in a small, friendly and fast paced environment
- Great IT literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Office and ideally social media platforms
- Full, clean driving license
The successful candidate will be outgoing, personable and motivated to succeed in a small but growing company!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.