Head of Shopper Marketing
A new and exciting role has arisen to join the team of a highly regarded consumer goods business as a Head of Shopper Marketing. This is a new role that has come up due to expansion in the UK market and will see you managing a team of 6 direct reports.
The business operates within a number of fun and exciting food categories and this role will be focussing on one of their flagship brands.
The key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the shopper marketing agenda including display strategy and manage the budget
- Work closely with sales and category teams to ensure that promotional plans are delivered for key accounts
- Translate the marketing calendar to deliver clear channel plans for grocery, C&I and discounters
- Directly manage a team of 6. Set goals and objectives for your team and sign off pay reviews and development plans for sub teams.
To apply for this role you will display the following:
- Shopper marketing experience within consumer goods
- People management experience
- Previous experience of working with retailers in the grocery channel
This is an exciting time in the evolution of this business. They are seeking a high calibre, experienced Shopper Marketing professional of high potential to lead a team within the commercial function. If this challenge is for you then don't hesitate to apply!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.