National Account Executive - Home-Based
- National Account Executive (NAE)
- Supporting Grocery Mults
- Home-based role
A globally recognised FMCG leader with multiple award-winning categories, globally trusted brands and incredibly high achieving culture. With a diverse product portfolio and strong relationships within the major supermarkets, high-street and wholesale channels; this admired organisation continues to challenge the status quo, pushing innovation and investing in future growth opportunities. To bolster the national accounts team and support the Senior National Account Manager, a permanent National Account Executive is needed to join the team as soon as possible.
National Account Executive position. This role is head-office based and will report to the Senior National Account Manager looking after Top 4 accounts. As National Account Executive you can expect to support and manage the daily running of two large grocery customers.
To Be Successful
- A good understanding of the FMCG marketplace, its key players and projected market dynamics.
- Understanding of how an Account Manager / Buyer relationship functions.
- Experience of building relationships at multiple levels internally & externally.
- Strong capability in Excel and experience of supply chain forecasting & customer analytics.
- Financial numeracy & broad business knowledge.
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent.
What You'll Get In Return
This position is a platform for future FMCG leaders. You'll receive the best training, constant development. You'll be stretched and challenged daily and benefit from a very lucrative bonus system. This type of position is very exclusive and has the ability to catapult your FMCG career.