This global FMCG business requires little introduction, they are currently seeking a Category Executive to work on some of their flagship brands.
WITHIN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO:
- Maximise the sales potential of your category through ensuring a shopper focussed approach that benefit the shopper and the retailer.
- Work with the retailer in recommending range assortment and merchandising proposals in line with the customer business plan by reviewing market and space performance.
- Influence the retailer's Buying and Merchandising teams through range, merchandising and category principles.
- Work with National Accounts teams to deliver the objectives required to grow market share
- Provide input into the direction and execution of NPD
TO BE A SUCCESSFUL CATEGORY EXECUTIVE, YOU MUST HAVE:
- Hands-on experience working with blue chip retailers or FMCG businesses
- Category Management experience or experience in advising category teams from an insights agency.
- Range planning and merchandising experience
- Experience of Space Planning and Merchandising software would also be highly beneficial but by no means essential.
If you'd like to work for a high profile, forward thinking FMCG business then don't hesitate to apply below. In return for the above you will receive a generous salary and the opportunity to further your career within one of the biggest names in FMCG!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.