Category Manager - Healthy Snacking Company
This is a great opportunity to join a leading FMCG company as a Category Manager heading up a brand new grocery channel working within the healthy snacking category.
This West London based business is one which is well recognised and owns a number of leading brands. This role is working closely with sales, marketing and insight, understanding the needs of the consumer and developing a growth strategy for the category.
Key Responsibilities for a Category Manager:
- Use shopper and sales data to identify growth opportunities for the category
- Understand market trends and feeding these back into the business
- Build relationships with your very own retailer
- Influence retail clients by implementing a Category Vision to increase range and space growth for your products
- Work with internal teams such as sales, marketing and insight
To apply for this role you will display the following:
- Experience of using agency data such as Nielsen, Kantar, dunnhumby, etc.
- An understanding of category management principles - this can be from another manufacturer, a retailer or insight agency.
- Strong knowledge of FMCG and retail markets
- Detail orientated, and report focussed
If the above sounds like you and you are keen to take the next step from Category Executive or move over to the client side from an insight agency, then apply NOW!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.