Account Director - Private Label
We are excited to be working with the UK’s category leader within the ‘chilled & short shelf’ product area. It’s not just their products that move fast, they are a market leader for a reason – they have a track record of exceeding customer expectations resulting in genuine and fast-paced careers in a dynamic environment. Our client ensures that its staff and strategic partners are always put first to ensure that success and mutual goals are always achieved.
With a track record of growth for many years and recent acquisition’s, could this be the time to join and be a part of their future success story?
As the successful Account Director you will take responsibility for one of their key business units within the Grocery channel across own label and brand. You will have the added responsibility for leading a team of direct reports at SNAM/NAM level, so being able to demonstrate leadership is critical. As the Account Director you will lead and manage negotiations at a senior level, whilst developing and executing the customers specific strategy to deliver against business and customer objectives.
The ideal fit:
- Ideally be in a Controller / Business lead position currently with a team of direct reports
- Held commercial roles within the grocery sector covering private label and branded products
- People Management / Leadership skills
- Takes a solution focused approach to problem solving
- Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels across the business
- Experience in dealing with complex agendas spanning multiple functions
- Have a entrepreneurial spirit
- Ideally be degree educated or equivalent
In return you will receive a very competitive basic salary to attract the best and benefits package.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career and want to find out more about this confidential position then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Chloe Easton on 07891 248 124.