- Contract Type
Competitive salary & full executive package
As Sales Director you will be joining one of the UK’s fastest growing food to go organisations. Following a recent restructure within the organisation there is now a requirement for a Sales Director to join their already high performing sales and marketing division.
As Sales Director, you will be responsible for all commercial activity relating to building on existing customer relationships as well as targeting appropriate new customers in conjunction with the long term strategic plan. This role will also be fully accountable for the delivery of the sales budget and increasing profitable growth.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Delivering on all agreed goals and objectives as agreed with CEO
- To be the custodian and internal champion of all commercial customer relationships
- Having a working knowledge of all systems and procedures relevant to the sales function
- Leading the team to best deliver to customer needs
- Understanding all financial risks involved in sales whilst maintaining a 100% service level process
- Considering security implications as relevant to your role and that of your team and the business at all times
- Contributing fully and effectively to the culture of high performing teams fostered by the business
- Working within cross-functional, collaborative, and proactive environment
- Communicating at all levels ensuring excellent transfer of knowledge and team working between all aspects of the business
- Developing and improving relevant KPI reporting systems
- Ensuring relevant and accurate reporting of all customer and market information to the business
To be considered for this role you will have worked as a National Account Controller / Sales Director for a minimum of 3 years. It is preferable that you have worked within either the food to go or fresh produce industry historically, however all those who have worked within the chilled or frozen food categories will be considered. Whilst not essential, multi-channel exposure is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for the ambitious and motivated National Account Controller / Sales Director who is looking to join an innovative and forward thinking UK food manufacturer. Please do not hesitate to apply if you believe you have the skills and experience necessary to be successful in this role. If you require further information please contact Clear Edge Search & Selection direct on 01132 054970.
Apply for SALES DIRECTOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly