Trading/Commercial Manager- Wholesale & B2B- (Meat Industry)
- Contract Type
Our client is an international Meat Producer, Developer/Packer & Exporter. They are very much at the cutting edge of satisfying Short-Term Customer Demand Fulfilment at the Right Price; whilst also fostering Longer-Term Strategic Alignment with Customers to ensure sustained growth is achieved for all parties.
With the UK they have-
- Several Production Sites (catering for Large Volume & more Bespoke Added Value Production Runs)
- Access to their Own Production Sites in neighbouring Countries (Covering any Capacity Challenges)
- Internal Global Currency Hedging/Management (Ensuring Price Stability for Customers and Strong Competitive Ability in comparison to other providers)
Making it a great time to join.
As the Trading/Commercial Manager You will act as the Business Lead across:
- Wholesale Meat Customers (Large to Small)
- B2B / Food Manufacturing
You will need take the channel and customer to new levels of growth performance. Having close involvement with building long-term sustainable relationships as well moving quickly to capitalise more shor-term opporutinties.
- Win & Managing New Business- Across both Channels
- Direct customer contact across all relevant functions
- Drive distribution of existing and new products.
- Manage product mix to maximise margin.
- Negotiate all elements of pricing, terms and promotions within Business guidelines.
- Deliver price increases.
- Pre- and post-evaluate promotional activity.
- Ensure that activity supports central brand direction where applicable
- Exercise Trade Spend control and process adherence
- Manage effective communication of plans to the Customer Base
The ideal candidate will have gained strong experience in Meat Trading from one or more the following channels:
- Business to Business- Food Manufacturing
- Foodservice- Wholesale
- Potentially open to Agents
You will be rewarded with:
- Monetary Reward & Career progression
- & A Fun, Fast Paced Culture
Apply for Trading/Commercial Manager- Wholesale & B2B- (Meat Industry)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly