Account Manager - Fashion
Targeted to grow volume and revenue by nurturing and developing well established relationships with some major high street chains.
Account Management role within FMCG which will also develop into Business Development.
My client has been working closely with major fashion retailers across Europe for over 20 years. All garments are designed and manufactured internally, ensuring quality and consistency is maintained throughout. They are now looking for an experienced Account Manager, working from their London office to help take the next steps.
The key responsibilities of the Account Manager are:
- Be a principal point of contact for established accounts and manage account P&Ls - volume, revenue and gross margin
- Manage the end to end process and critical path
- Conduct, attend buyer and design meetings
- Deliver presentations as required
- Manage internal and external stakeholders - ES management team, Designers, Account Directors and Managers, Buyers, Sourcing, Factory colleagues (Bangladesh and Turkey)
The ideal candidate will:
- Come from a clothing retail and/ or wholesale background
- Have experience working with supplying to the UK high street retailers in Ladies & Menswear
- Have experience of dealing with garment factories
- Be proficient in systems and numerate
- Be a good communicator
- Have the ability to problem solve
- Be able to travel if required
- Have good sales experience
Up To £50,000 Basic Salary + Commission