Business Development Exec -FMCG Confectionery - £20k-£25k + OTE
Business Development Executive - FMCG Confectionery - £20k-£25k + 15% OTE
Salary: £20,000-£25,000 + 15% OTE
- FMCG market leading confectionery company - $519 million global turnover!
- 100% Account Management - Inherit an established account base
- Ideal candidates will come from third party agencies - sales or marketing
The Role: As a Business Development Executive you will be tasked with 100% account management; dealing with 200 live accounts. You will be tasked with merchandising and organising events, selling into the top 4 multiples (Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsburys and Asda) as well as service stations in a bid to maintain the existing connections whilst upselling and cross-selling appropriately. You will create presentations weekly and spend 3 days on the road.
The Company: Our client was established over 85 years ago in USA and more recently operating in the UK. Making a turnover of $519 million globally, this confectionery specialist and market-leader is now looking to recruit a Business Development Executive in the South East! You must have an FMCG background and sold to grocery to be considered for this role.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have previously sold in FMCG Grocery (Food or non-food)
- Career driven and well researched
- Full UK driving license
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £20,000-£25,000 basic salary, + 15% OTE
- Company car allowance, mobile, travel expenses