Business Development Manager - Foodservice - £50k OTE
Business Development Manager - Foodservice - £32k-£36k/ £50k OTE
Location: East Anglia
Salary: £32,000 - 36,000 + £15,000 commission
- Foodservice specialists and wholesalers
- £2 billion turnover market-leading company
- 50% Existing, Managing £3.5 Million Worth of Business!
- Corporate Company Benefits
The Role: As a Business Development Manager you will be tasked with generating new business as well as managing existing accounts. The successful candidate will be contacting decision-makers in the educational and public sector as well as hotels, restaurants and cafes. Hosting various calls a day, leads will be generated by networking and self-generation methods.
The Company: Our client was established over 15 years ago and makes a turnover of £2 billion. As one of the market-leaders in the foodservice sector, specialising in wholesale consumable and products; they are now looking to recruit a new Business Development Manager to cover Essex, Cambridge and Southend.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have previous account management & new business experience
- Ideally KAM level, FMCG/commercial sales background
- Full UK driving license
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £32,000-£36,000 basic salary, £50,000 OTE - paid monthly
- Company car or car allowance
- Mobile, pension, laptop & corporate comp benefits