Insights Manager (Continuous)
Continuous Insights Manager
An exciting role has become vacant in the KP Snacks Research & Insights Team. We are seeking a professional and astute Continuous Insights Manager to work alongside the category and brand teams to play a critical role in shaping our business strategy and brand plans.
You will be expected to provide lead the continuous insights agenda across our business, focusing your attention on our priority brands of McCoys, Hula Hoops, KP Nuts and Pom Bear, and also now including our new acquisitions of Tyrrells and popchips, to generate actionable consumer, shopper and brand insights to support category and business growth.
- Lead regular reporting to the business with insightful and actionable commentaries
- Conduct deep dives into areas of concern/ interest and share broadly
- Lead our continuous agency relationships to ensure optimised reporting and strategic issue resolution for the business as well as providing recommendations for continuous improvement (Nielsen, Kantar, BrandView, Mintel, IGD)
- Provide actionable insight and ensure this is used to drive improved performance of brands
- Kick off the annual brand planning process through the delivery of impactful situation analysis across the market, channels, brands & formats
- Influence Marketing team and senior management with regard to brand strategy and brand plans, particularly in the areas of price, promotion and pack formats
- Work with Innovation Team to show how in market NPD has succeeded and failed to drive effective innovation plans
- Lead future thinking on new analytical methods to spot opportunities
- Work closely with Ad-hoc Insights Managers for enhanced team performance and business recommendations
- Report to Research & Insights (R&I) Controller
- Drive strong relationships with other R&I team members, Category, Marketing (brand, format development & innovation teams) Finance.
- Educated to degree level
- Sound application of continuous research (pref Nielsen/ IRI) and kantar
- Strong analysis skills and ability to translate into compelling stories and business recommendations
- Currently in a similar role in preferably a client side company although research agency considered
- Ideally FMCG, food, drinks, or an organisation that has a strong focus on numbers
- ££ Competitive (KP Grade 5)
- Car allowance
If this sounds of interest, then we would love to hear from you.
This is an exciting role in an organisation that is experiencing exciting times. You’ll be given every opportunity to succeed and develop within the organisation, working on well-known, loved and growing brands.