Senior Category Manager
Looking for a Senior Category Manager role in the North West with a difference?
- This is a global opportunity which will see you dive into the American market place
- An opportunity which offers up both brand and private label across multiple retailers
This FMCG company is fairly unique. Business set up, global presence and culture of cohesion, collaboration and a global network makes for a fantastic working environment, promoting knowledge sharing and very much a joined up approach and attitude. Commutable from the Midlands and the North West, this is an opportunity which will see you develop your category management skills globally, expanding your network and offering real challenge and point of difference.
The role of Senior Category Manager will see you work with various data sources, including heavy use of Nielsen AOD, and work as part of the UK Category Management team providing insights into the American market. You will work with the US Insights and Innovation Manager to lead the development of customer focused category plans via recommendation on product range, promotions and shopper marketing initiatives.
Interested in learning more?
Successful candidates will hold the following experience and will require:
- Expert in the use of Nielsen and/ Or IRI
- Advanced excel skills
- 3+ years experience in FMCG Category Management
- Strong presentation and communication skills, able to deliver to a non-expert audience
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Strong influencer, verbal and used to conducting multiple projects
- Valid passport – able to travel to the US up to a maximum of 10 times per year
- Flexible to join business meeting which may be outside of normal UK business hours
This is a rare opportunity which will undoubtedly offer something unique and could be a career defining role. Interested in more than the status quo?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for Senior Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly