Exciting opportunity for up and coming sales people
Paul Nyman Consultancy are supporting the recruitment of an International Business Manager for a UK based privately owned business
Our client is an export wholesaler who distribute a range of branded products across the Globe. The business has been evolving and growing with ambitious plans for the future
The International Business Manager role is a fantastic opportunity for an up and coming sales person to stretch and develop their capabilities. We are looking for two candidates (covering different territories) who can sell into the smaller retailers and who can demonstrate a real understanding of the importance of customer relationships and choice
This role can be anything you can make it. If you have the drive to push for results and passion to learn quickly you will be successful. The company will support your development and training to make you a really successful International Business Manager with the genuine autonomy to make your own decisions. This role is UK based with an international client base.
- You will have ambition, grit and a never say never attitude
- You will likely be in the early stages of your career and may be a key account manager or a successful sales rep
- Ideally you will have something different on your CV and about you that makes people sit up and say ‘wow’
- You will be excellent at building relationships with a genuine understanding of clients needs
- For one role there is a requirement for French speaking candidates
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing Jobs, Category Jobs and NPD Jobs across the UK.