Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: UK Wide (Head office Kent)
Job Sector: Furniture
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Job Reference: KB/20983
- Generating furniture sales within Education establishments using a wide variety of business development methods and strategies.
- Demonstrating excellent time management, making the most of each business day by maximising client contact and practising professional sales tactics.
- Hunger, passion, work ethic, motivation. The client is far more focused on an applicant’s personality as opposed to experience. They can offer on-the-job training to help progress those that need it.
About the Company:
- A market leading, international furniture manufacturer with presence in the UK and in Europe.
- Established specialists within the Education, Hospitality/Catering, Stadium/Arena and other markets.
- Considered to be the “Rolls-Royce” of mobile and folding furniture.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- 2 years minimum direct sales experience (dealing with the end-user).
- Ability to self-motivate, continuously learn and adapt but above all to remain hungry for success and passionate for sales.
- Sales experience within Furniture and Education sectors will be a huge advantage.
- Company car allowance (roughly £4,800).
- Laptop, phone, pension.
- Uncapped commission structure with zero threshold.
- Will inherit pre-existing accounts which will immediately result in commission.
- Salary range between £30,000-35,000 (dependant on personality, prior performance and experience).
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.