Business Development Manager - Beer Brand
A pure Business Development role within FMCG, to drive sales and volume, whilst ensuring the correct distribution channels.
This role will be based from home, and will involve International travel.
My client are a successful brand building company specializing in premium spirits and premium beer brands. The brands and products that it has developed have won numerous international awards for quality and design, including several best in class and are exported to many countries.
This is a company of entrepreneurs that both values and demands an entrepreneurial approach from its employees, who are encouraged to think for themselves whilst being part of a team that delivers results well above the norm.
The responsibilities of the Business Development Manager are to:
The successful candidate must:
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Have effective interpersonal skills
- Have effective analytical, finance and business skills
- Be energetic, Resilient, Passionate about Beer and sales, Entrepreneurial, Tenacious
- Have excellent sales skills
- Have previous distributor and wholesaler solution based selling experience
- Possess strong negotiation skills
- Have excellent planning and organisation skills
- Possess initiative
- Be strong with business analysis and opportunity identification
- Have a working knowledge of distributor operations, i.e. value drivers, supply chain management, cost drivers
- Understand pricing strategy and in-market tactics
- Be very customer focused
£35,000 - £50,000 Basic Salary, generous commission structure