Commercial Project Manager
Are you an assertive, persuasive and influential individual who is looking to take on their next high-profile role in their manufacturing career? You’ll need to be a passionate and results driven orientated individual who can assist in delivering change and excellent results across our Commercial function and the wider business.
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager looking after our end to end commercial strategies to be based at our site in Northampton
You will be a key member our Commercial Project team providing strong support and oversight to Greencore’s value chain efforts across the UK.
In this role you’ll be driving our Commercial value chain delivery through identifying , planning and coordinating a set of related projects to deliver an overall programme of business change in line with Greencore’s business strategies and objectives.Main responsibilities
- Create and deliver programme objectives to support the implementation and delivery of improved business performance, processes and ways of working
- Lead the business process to diagnose viable Commercial E2E opportunities in conjunction with an agreed cross functional team aligned with business targets and objectives
- Lead the end to end project / change implementations within well-defined timescales and budget prioritising highest value initiatives
- Plan, direct and co-ordinate specific activities to deliver identified savings and/or new ways of working, including setting up appropriate project governance to track progress
- Deliver and participate in the project steering, reporting and management meeting activities to ensure effective governance and communication within the project.
- Share learnings across the project managers within the business team and ensure alignment across customer teams
The role would suit a degree qualified Commercial Manager / Senior Commercial Manager (or similar role in other functions) who is people orientated and has a previous track record of achieving goals through driving and developing detailed projects to successful completion.
You will be intellectually curious and numerically strong, with a proven track record of influencing multiple stakeholders at different levels in the management structure.
The ability to comfortably manage priorities in a matrix structure will be important, as is the desire to form part of a new team which will shape and deliver our commercial end to end agenda and drive change across the business.
Preferably, you will have previous FMCG experience working with the Top Four Retailers, but must have demonstrable experience of developing influential relationships internally and externally.
You will need to be PC literate with fantastic communication, numerical, organisational and influencing skills.
Ideally, we would like you to have experience with a recognised project and programme delivery methods e.g. PMI/Prince 2 however we will offer learning and development support to obtain a project delivery qualification if required.About the company
Greencore Group is a fast growing, international convenience food leader, having doubled our sales over the past 5 years. We’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.
We value our people and we expect our people to work the Greencore Way (check out our LinkedIn page or https://www.greencore.com/about-us/the-greencore-way for more information on this)
If you think you have what it takes to make a career out of your passion for food, apply now!