Head of Commercial E2E Projects
Are you an assertive, persuasive and influential manager who is looking to take on their next high-profile role in their manufacturing career? You’ll need to be a passionate and results driven individual who can take the lead in delivering change and excellent results across our Commercial function and the wider business.
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity for a “Head of Projects” looking after our end to end commercial strategies based at various locations across our UK network, managing a small team of Project Managers to deliver real value to the bottom line.
You will be a key member leading a Project Team, reporting directly into the Programme Director and supporting the work of our four Commercial Directors. You and your team will work collaboratively with all functions in the business to manage our customer end to end agenda.
In this role you’ll be driving, mentoring and developing the Project team to achieve the delivery of an overall programme of commercial business change in line with Greencore’s business strategies and objectives.Main responsibilities
- Create and deliver programme objectives to support the implementation and delivery of improved business performance, processes and ways of working
- Agree business targets and translate these into prioritised customer and site delivery plans
- Determine, monitor and review programme costs, resource levels, staffing costs, inter-dependencies and programme risk to ensure effective and efficient programme delivery
- Leadership of the project management team to diagnose and then ensure delivery of initiatives on time and in line with targets and objectives
- Align programme objectives with business objectives and authorise the selection, prioritisation and planning of all related project activities, to create an integrated programme and reporting process across the UK
- Create and lead the joint ways of working within the team, driving alignment, consistency and unity in how the team operates and behaves
The role would suit a degree qualified Commercial Controller (or similar role in other functions) who is people orientated and an effective leader of business process changes. You will thrive on working as part of a team, managing multiple stakeholder and working in a pressured environment of continuous improvement.
We are looking for an individual who has a previous track record of achieving goals through driving and developing project and programme plans.
Ideally we need you to have previous FMCG experience working with the Top Four Retailers, but you must have demonstrable experience of developing influential relationships both internally and externally.
You will need to be PC literate with fantastic communication, numerical and influencing skills.
Ideally, we would like you to have experience with a recognised project and programme delivery methods e.g. PMI/Prince 2 however we will offer learning and development support to obtain a project delivery qualification if you do not possess this yet.About the company
Greencore Group is a fast growing, international convenience food leader, having doubled our sales over the past 5 years. We’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.
We value our people and we expect our people to work the Greencore Way (check out our LinkedIn page or https://www.greencore.com/about-us/the-greencore-way for more information on this)
If you think you have what it takes to make a career out of your passion for food, apply now!