Great opportunity for a Junior National Account Manager to make the step up into National Account Management for an excellent branded FMCG manufacturer.
The role will give you exposure across all of the major retailers with opportunity to help grown and manage the day to day relationships. Reporting into the head of the sales the role will also help in further developing your career and skills.
- You will support in the growth and development of existing clients
- Formulate customer specific sales plan/strategy
- Organise and manage regular customer meetings, building relationships with buyer and or senior buyer to discuss account P&L
- Minimum of two years experience working in National Account Management in the FMCG industry
- Preferably within branded products or packaging
- Major Retail experience
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060