Process Analyst 6 Month FTC
Job Type: Process Analyst
Sector/Industry: Private Sector
Job reference: VAC-24509
I am actively recruiting for an Interim Process Analyst to join an incredible company in the centre of Liverpool. Are you looking to join a team where you can make a real change; not only advise and make recommendations but see these implemented and delivered on in a short space of time? If you are looking for a fast-paced, ‘roll your sleeves up’ role then please read on…
What will you do?
You will be working within a dynamic HR department which is responsible for steering the business change project portfolio and driving the standardisation of business wide processes and policies.
Using your previous experience you will be an integral part of delivering high profile projects within the head office by:
- Working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels to understand what the current processes and procedures look like
- Process map the full “as is” life-cycle of employees within the business from joining to leaving the business
- Review and assess business change needs, documenting and mapping end to end processes and presenting finalised requirements to the Business for sign off
- Facilitate workshops with Project and Business Stakeholders to elicit and document detailed business requirements using appropriate techniques.
- Assess the implications of business change, analysing and mapping business processes and identifying the activities needed to transition to new ways of working
- Review all technology, guidance and FAQs required for delivering and implementing process change
- Undertake risk management, governance and GDPR assessments
Successful candidate requirements:
- Experience of Lean or Agile working is highly desirable
- Experience of “as is” and “to be” working is essential
- Demonstrable Stakeholder facilitation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Proactive, flexible and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to prioritise workload/tasks and work under pressure
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Kathryn.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.