Head of NPD & Innovation
Our client is a diversified world wide food company; are an internationally recognised manufacturer of short shelf life products across branded and own label. Every product under our client’s portfolio of brands stands for and represents high quality. Our client is a family owned business that has been creating quality products for decades and has expanded into an international network, with their high quality products being supplied around the globe!
As the successful Head of NPD & Innovation you will be have a key role within the Senior Leadership team. You will be expected to lead and develop the NPD function across multiple sites, to ensure delivery of optimum NPD performance and strive to continuously improve site profitability. As the Head of NPD & Innovation you will be the senior lead on all customer interactions with respect to New Product Development. A big part of this role will be to develop a high performing team, with a technically adept skillset that can deliver profitable innovation. You will continually keep improving the customer relationships and create strong links with new customers by delivering strong innovation and best in class product launch execution.
The ideal fit
- Have a proven track record in NPD leadership at a strategic and operational level with experience gained in a fast moving, short shelf life food supply chain and in dealing with multiples
- Significant exposure to implementing and leading a continuous improvement
- You will be able to think strategically but also lead the NPD Teams to deliver rapid, robust and sustainable solutions to business challenges.
- At least 5 years’ experience within the NPD sector ideally within food
- Proven experience of building, leading and developing teams to provide robust succession planning provisions.
Our client is looking to pay a competitive basic salary and benefits to attract the right person. There is also a ‘relocation package’ available.
This is based in South Lanarkshire.
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Chloe Easton for more information and to discuss confidentially on 07891 248 124.