Tasty opportunity for an up and coming OOH account manager
Paul Nyman Consultancy are currently recruiting an Out of Home Foodservice National Account Manager for an own label food manufacture.
About The Business
A real opportunity to progress your career within one of the country’s leading food group businesses, which embraces its people & their professional development. As part of its continued growth strategy they are seeking to develop they are placing a big emphasis on growth within the OOH channel.
About The Role
To do so, the business is now seeking a National Account Manager to join its Foodservice team. Operating alongside the Out of Home Controller on a portfolio of products – you will be taking control of a broad number of clients within the portfolio.
- You will have existing experience within the FMCG food industry and have operated in a role with National Account P&L exposure (this could be in either brand or own-label)
- Our client is ideally looking for candidates with exposure to OOH and Foodservice but will consider applicants from those with experience on other accounts
- Your CV will need to demonstrate progressive steps in your career so far
- The role is office based with travel to clients across the UK
- On a personal level you will possess strong communication and commercial skills and be able to translate these into an impactful and influential customer offering.
This opportunity provides a unique platform for an aspiring commercial individual with ambitions of creating a successful career within the FMCG industry. You will have access to industry-leading training, development and support whilst putting into practice your commercial skills in a real-world environment, with real responsibility for your customer.