Junior Category Manager – Iconic Family Brand
We are currently recruiting a Junior Category Manager or Category Executive ready for the next step in their career for a much loved family sweets brand. Known throughout the UK and across Europe and USA it is a fantastic opportunity to join a business where alongside hard work fun is the watch word.
- Generate, analyse and interpret category reports to drive actionable insight that will improve business, customer and category performance.
- Work cross functionally to support key strategic objectives
- Develop, test and roll out category and shopper marketing strategies that drive main fixture forward
- Review results of commercial initiatives to determine their effectiveness Vs consumer/shopper objectives.
- Manage the relationship with 3rd party data and Shopper Research agencies as relevant.
- Be degree educated with category experience in a commercial organisation
- Be able to demonstrate experience of developing and delivering innovative and successful insight activity.
The business believes having the right attitude that fits with their values is as important as your ability. You should be:
- Passionate, energetic and driven keen to succeed
- A dedicated team player willing to support and engage with colleagues as required
- Assertive but personable, good at influencing others, getting them to do things for you when you need them to
- Able to anticipate issues, proactively seek information and devise well-reasoned solutions
- Able to communicate at all levels, generating positive relationships with peers and external teams
- Systems literate with the ability to manage large amounts of data analysis
- Driven by a desire to make a difference, excited by the challenge to improve every day, and celebrate success - for yourself or others
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs, Technical jobs & Category jobs across the UK.