National Account Manager – Asda
National Account Manager – Asda – Midlands Based
When it comes to being recognized for leading retailer brand innovation then they don’t come much bigger than this category leading chilled food manufacturer. With their continued investment into their brands, own label portfolio and people it’s no wonder they are held in such high regard by their competitors and customers. With compelling growth plans, they are now looking to strengthen an already first-class commercial team.
Reporting to the Asda Account Controller, the nature of the Asda relationship means that their strategic importance to our client is huge hence their intent to invest further. This is a developmental role. Should the successful applicant succeed in growing this already £multi-million relationships, the door for fast progression within this large food business will definitely be open.
- Take on a strategic and operational role with significant P&L responsibility
- Build mutually agreed and beneficial Joint Business Plans
- Build a strong customer partnership and implement a full category strategy
- To manage sales investment expenditure to budget, and to shape and challenge promotional plans
- Deliver sales, trade spend and profit targets
- Implement flawless Execution of NPD launches
To succeed in the National Account Manager role you will have:
- Exceptional commercial awareness coupled with a proven track record gained within a progressive FMCG environment in national accounts
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of success in FMCG sales
- Demonstrated impressive business achievements through consumer insight and bringing energy & motivation to your role
- Strong relationship-building skills, and are ready to make an impact on strategy and category plans from day one.
Apply quoting reference 7/15076/7 to email@example.com
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website