I am working with a leading UK spirits supplier that have a premium portfolio of award-winning brands. A brand-new role has arisen for an experienced Brand Manager to come in and manage the day to day management responsibilities for one of the spirits brand and range, with a core focus on developing and growing this brand.
- Own the commercial delivery of the portfolio (price/ promotion, channel, customer, SKU)
- Nurture collaborative working relationships with the Global Team, ensuring UK has a key influence, input and role in Global strategy.
- Embed the companies Category Vision into Brand Plans to ensure it is utilised as a competitive advantage.
- Custodian of the Brands DNA in the UK, asset provision and consumer/brand health.
- Be the Brand Expert and inspire teams across the business on the brand.
- Lead and deliver seasonal marketing activation planning process for the brand to ensure our plans are delivered within their customer planning cycles and operational needs, while ensuring our shareholder and agencies are held accountable to deliver within these time frames.
- Work alongside the on-trade sales team and contribute to achieving delivery of the budgeted volume of the brands range by engaging the trade and driving listings.
- To act as a true brand ambassador/expert for the brands liqueur range and develop, manage and implement the sales training plan to achieve targets on training sessions, distribution and rate of sale in luxury and contemporary accounts.
- To support sales teams in cocktail menu listings & cocktail creation for the brands.
- To work closely with the marketing & sales teams to optimise brand activation.
- Self-driven, result orientated and pragmatic with a flexible and positive can-do approach.
- Developed commercial acumen with an understanding of a P&L.
- Brand and customer marketing knowledge and experience with proven track record of delivering success.
- Ability to work to tight and challenging deadlines.
- Degree educated (or equivalent), with at least 3 years commercial / marketing experience.
- Experience of the UK on trade and an interest mixology is essential, with Brand Ambassador/ Training experience an advantage.
- A self-starter, with strong planning, organisational, budget management skills, proven project Management and event management skills.
- Strong & confident presentation skills to both large and small groups.
- A great communicator and influencer with the ability to build positive relationships both internally and externally.
- The ability to work within a variety of team situations as well as working independently.
- The individual needs to be driven, self-motivated and prepared to work hard and invest the necessary time to achieve his/her targets.
- Full clean driving license required.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk