Senior Product Quality Manager
As a global business operating in over 50 countries, we are privately owned and have invested heavily in product development and have plans for significant growth. Our products create noise and passion for retailers and consumers love the buzz that our products create with offices across Europe, Asia and the US, we’re still growing fast, with lots more to come….. that’s where you come in!
We are looking for a talented and experienced all-rounder who has significant experience of quality assurance with far east and european factory audit experience. An ability to recognise and love innovative, contemporary and leading edge new products that we can use in generating sales is essential. You will travel to Europe and the Far East to assess and manage the critical path.
- Work with the Sourcing team to ensure Quality is involved in all new range development.
- Implement quality management plans for all new ranges, to implement required quality audits, product testing and product inspections.
- Conduct on-site quality audits of all potential new suppliers and factories.
- Manage the Quality relationship with suppliers, ensure all suppliers understand company requirements for quality management and product safety and quality.
- Maintain up-to-date records for all Quality activity, including factory audit reports, test report and inspection reports, and share with other areas of the business as needed.
- Identify safety and quality requirements for new product ranges of new retail markets, record this information in Generic Global Protocols, and share with all relevant parties.
- Review all third service providers’ reports and communicate to service providers
- Provide quality/technical support to Sales Management; investigate product issues and work with suppliers to identify root causes and to take appropriate actions.
- Managing the performance of external service providers based on cost, service quality and value of technical support provided.
- Degree holder or above, major in Mechanical / Electrical / Process Engineering or related disciplines
- Relevant experience working in within manufacturing, laboratory or trading company.
- Good knowledge in various product category such as non food consumer durables
- Proficient in European standards
- Familiar and solid working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Good business sense, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with good analytical skills and well organised
- Ability to travel in Europe as required
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 8822/32gj with an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.