We are a fast growing premium food brand and have changed the market with the introduction of natural, organic, flavoursome and nutritionally rich recipes. We are a small team with big ambition. Part of a World #1 brand in the category, but in a key market that is not doing as well as it can and it will – we need to find team players who will come on-board and help us get to the levels of success this brand deserves.
As a brand manager you will need to have the capacity and energy to get stuck into a varied assortment of tasks and no day will likely be the same – the tasks may include identifying and scoping out opportunities for growth and providing a clear recommendation and path to success. Participating in the wider development of comms and awareness drivers – we need to be talking to at least 2 different types of audiences…neither of which are the end consumer….. whilst instigating NPDs and chasing low hanging fruit. Ensuring the ability to be on top of, and ensure smooth internal alignment, to plans and developments keeping an eye on competitor and industry behaviour and much more….
- Somebody looking for their next role after ABM, or a current BM looking for a change and more accountability, or even from a digital agency background looking to build brand management skills
- Ideally min 3 years FMCG experience, but if not and you think your experience rocks – let us know
- Ability to flex communication style beyond traditional FMCG audience
- Insatiable appetite and knowledge of all things social and digital – a genuine passion and curiosity…we need you to keep us on our digital toes and stretch our digital presence in a smart and importantly effective way
- Fantastic organisational, project management skills and the confidence and ability to nail Excel
- A strong understanding and empathy to our brand and our competitive environment
- Ability to work cross culturally
- Creative mind-set and hurdler
- Strong attention to detail and determination to get it right
If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 3731/7gj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.