Funkin Cocktails – National Account Manager
Funkin Cocktails – National Account Manager – Casual Dining
£40,000 - £45,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
Field Based – South of England
Funkin Cocktails are the number 1 supplier of real fruit cocktail purees, syrups, pre-batched cocktail mixers and draught cocktail solutions to the UK on-trade. They supply some of the best bars and mixologists with an award winning selection of purees and syrups. Alongside this they also boast a range of pre-batched natural fruit cocktail mixers allowing everybody to enjoy delicious bar quality cocktails at home by simply adding alcohol!
They are now looking to recruit a talented National Account Manager to grow and develop their Casual Dining channel.
As National Account Manager for Casual Dining your key focus will be to manage, drive and develop business within the defined channel. Your existing customer base is likely to include customers such as: Casual Dining Group, Turtle Bay, Gaucho, Pizza Hut, Thai Leisure Group, Giraffe and more!
The key responsibilities of the position will include:
- Identifying and developing new accounts within the Casual Dining sector, both large regional and national groups
- Driving the distribution and development of the full range of Funkin products
- Working with retail customers on cocktail creation and menu development ideas
- Negotiating agreements and implementing JBPs with customers that maximise ROI
- Working in partnership with key RTM customers to identify new business opportunities
- Managing P&L, forecasting and internal accruals for your account base
In order to be considered for this fantastic new opportunity it is essential that you have experience selling to the On-Trade or Restaurant sector. Ideally you will have a strong working knowledge of cocktails and mixology due to the amount of menu development and drinks creation involved with this role. Strong connections with key RTM customers will also be advantageous.
This position would be perfect for an entrepreneurial National Account Executive or Key Account Manager who is looking to make the step towards national accounts and be part of an innovative and growing company. Great interpersonal skills and strong commercial acumen are also a must!
If you feel you have what it takes to be a success in this position then please forward your CV to email@example.com. All third party applicants will be forwarded to our exclusive partner Clear Edge Search & Selection Ltd.