Regional Sales Manager - Global Drinks Brand
This role is to manage a team of key account managers across EMEA who develop the company's business with key travel retail customers in Europe.
This role will suit an experienced people manager with a real passion for the consumer / drinks industry.
Based out of London with International travel.
My client is one of the largest Global drinks brands, offering a wide range of products and brands. They are fast growing with huge ambition to continue their International success.
The responsibilities of the Regional Sales Manager are:
- Full volume and P&L monitoring for Travel Retail customers in Europe
- Regular analysis of performance vs. budget per customer per brand consolidated into monthly report
- Regular analysis of customer depletion's by brand and by outlet
- Maintain regular contract with customers to develop strong customer relations and understand customer needs. Conduct business reviews at least once per year
- Monitor and track competitor activity including pricing, promotional activity, category management and advertising
- Co-ordinate effective use of resources in Operations, Finance, IT etc. to maximise customer performance
- Provide budgets and re-forecasts in line with corporate calendar
- To lead, develop and motivate your direct reports to build a high performing commercial team
- Take a leadership role in developing a positive team culture
As a Regional Sales Manager you will have:
- Regional sales / account management experience with P&L responsibility
- People management
- FMCG background
- Travel retail, or international sectors
- Strong leadership skills
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Fluency in second language beneficial
- Significant experience within luxury goods and / travel retail channel
- Premium alcohol within domestic or travel retail channel
£50,000 - £60,000 Basic Salary + Company Car + Bonus + Benefits Package