National Account Manager
Looking for a business who are big on people and invest in their employee’s career development? Interested in working for a topical FMCG Brand which is experiencing incredible growth and has done so over a sustained period?
On joining you can expect to find:
- A supportive team with a significant amount of career development opportunity
- Energy and fresh thinking in a vibrant and entrepreneurial work place in a central London location
This London based FMCG Brand is not insignificant in size and have an incredible story behind them. Operating within the health foods category, and still operating with a very much ‘start-up/ high energy’ feel, they offer real opportunity to grow within the business and if you want it, you can take it! A hard working and exciting environment, genuinely offering a point of difference in the FMCG market. Sound interesting?
Due to continued growth and internal promotion, they are in need of a vibrant, fresh thinking, energized National Account Manager. This NAM will take responsibility for two of the Top Four Grocery Retailers and be very much P&L responsible, developing and working to JBPs, proactively driving growth.
Successful candidates will already be operating within the FMCG space as either a National Account Manager and looking for a fresh approach and new challenge, or a National Account Executive looking for a step into a NAM role. You will hold the following skills/ attributes/ experience:
- FMCG national account experience across Grocery Retail – P&L responsible
- Highly commercial
- Numerate, able to interpret data sources such as IRI/ Kantar/ Nielsen
- Proven ability to build long term relationships
- Proven ability to influence, both internally and externally
- Team player – able to work with the wider supply chain
This is an opportunity to join a business which is very much sought after. If you’re interested in a confidential conversation, please don’t hesitate in getting in touch.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.