National Account Manager
Ignata – FMCG is recruiting a National Account Manager for an exciting health and beauty company based in West London with flexible working. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual to join a collaborative and progressive team.
Our client is a fast growing company, boasting a diverse range of health and beauty brands. They offer a collaborative, nurturing environment with excellent opportunities for growth and development. Their offices are located in West London.
- Full P&L responsibility for each individual account
- Sole responsibility for all National Account Manager duties, including: customer meetings, reporting, and JBPs
- Reports into Senior National Account Manager
- 2+ years’ experience in a National Account Manager role, ideally within the Convenience & Wholesale channel
- Educated to BSc/BA level or equivalent
- Knowledge of UK OTC and Health & Beauty industry
- Proven ability to deliver accelerated growth
- Knowledge of MS Office essential
If you are interested in this exciting position, then please apply! We will contact successful applicants about this vacancy and similar roles.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly