National Account Manager
Ignata – FMCG is recruiting a National Account Manager for an exciting health and beauty company based in West London with flexible working. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual to join a collaborative and progressive team.
Our client is a fast growing company, boasting a diverse range of health and beauty brands. They offer a collaborative, nurturing environment with excellent opportunities for growth and development. Their offices are located in West London.
- Full P&L responsibility for each individual account
- Sole responsibility for all National Account Manager duties, including: customer meetings, reporting, and JBPs
- Reports into Senior National Account Manager
- 2+ years’ experience in a National Account Manager role, ideally within the Convenience & Wholesale channel
- Educated to BSc/BA level or equivalent
- Knowledge of UK OTC and Health & Beauty industry
- Proven ability to deliver accelerated growth
- Knowledge of MS Office essential
If you are interested in this exciting position, then please apply! We will contact successful applicants about this vacancy and similar roles.