National Account Manager
Looking for a National Account opportunity? Are you a National Account Executive or Junior NAM looking for the next step up the ladder? Signature Career Management have an exciting opportunity with a dynamic and forward thinking FMCG Branded business.
An opportunity has arisen to take full responsibility of a specific High street retailer due to sustained growth over many years, and as such, they’re looking to appoint a National Account Manager to join the existing and ambitious sales team.
This FMCG company play a major part of the health & beauty sector and wider personal care category and are looking for someone with real drive and ambition to gain focused depth of distribution and increased ROS through the development and implementation of strategic JBPs.
This is a home based position with the head office being West London based. Expectations to be in the office on a business needs basis. (Minimum once per month)
Key responsibilities will include:
- Full P&L and JBP responsibility for a Highstreet retailer
- Work with key influencers to win the hearts and minds of their customers
- Driving to achieve company goals, vision and sustainable growth
- Long term partnership development
- High level of understanding of Accounts systems and processes to maximise the system capability and insight provided
- Ensure accuracy of forecasting, attending relevant supply chain meetings
- Ensure optimal ROI
- Full P&L responsibility for at least 12-18 months
- Proven success in gaining distribution, promotional plans and agreed JBP’s
- Extremely sharp, strong commercial acumen
- Excellent presentation skills
- A real ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Proven experience of using market & consumer insight to deliver commercial benefits
- Tenacious, ability to go the extra mile
- Positive can-do attitude, highly personable, engaging and full of energy
- Meticulous, creative, dynamic
Does this sound like you? Hit APPLY below!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Ben@signaturecm.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly