UK Channel Sales Manager - Technology
A rewarding opportunity is on offer for a proven commercial professional to join a global €multi-billion ‘Tech Giant’ where you would sit within a €60m company within the group. The business is at the forefront of the voice recognition and dictation industry that works with partners that include software organisations, re-sellers & end-users and supplies clients across multiple industries within the UK.
The role will report in to the Sales Director working in a team of 4 with support from sales admin and marketing who are all based in the UK. Ultimately, you will be responsible for a combination of new business development (40%) and managing existing accounts (60%) across a defined channel having sole responsibility for the full end-to-end sales cycle. The objective will to consistently exceed your sales team targets by growing, retaining and prospecting clients within your account territory and collaborate with UK Sales Team to continue the development of best practice and new prospecting techniques.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
• Sales/Commercial experience in the Software and/or IT sector with preferred experience of working with subscription sales and recurring revenue models
• The ability of managing a channel end executing holistic sales plan including existing customer development and new business development
• Must have the ability to grow existing clients and win new business
• Must have experience managing end-users and re-sellers within a channel
• Excellent know-how of sales tools such as Salesforce
• Willingness to travel extensively mainly within the M25>Midlands corridor
• Must be able to demonstrate excellent negotiation skills
• Winning spirit and the ability to work together as a team going forward
• Ideally degree educated
PACKAGE: £40-45k Basic + Company Car + £10-15k Commission + Attractive Pension
** Would suit someone with the above experience or someone currently in Internal Sales role looking to progress their career who is currently working in a Technology / IT Software organisation.
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.