National Account Manager
Interested in a growing business? Interested in a business that offers a flexible, pacey environment? Look no further! Signature Career Management are partnered with an FMCG business that are looking for a National Account Manager to help support ambitious growth plans!
Head office based in West London, this is a home based role and will see you take control of the convenience and wholesale sector. Brand led, this business is looking for somebody that can really drive growth through distribution and really making a difference!
With a real family feel this business is built on values that really show through a fantastic culture. If you have a hunger to learn, this is an organisation that will push you to reach your full potential offering various avenues for growth and development. Collaboration is the name of the game with a truly diverse team that always have the customer at the heart of everything they do!
Key responsibilities include/you will need –
- Full P&L and JBP responsibility
- Drive profitable use of available A&P funds within agreed parameters
- Accuracy of forecasting to a level 85% & 115%
- Attending relevant supply chain meetings to ensure service level targets are delivered and relationships built
- High level of understanding of accounts systems and processes to maximise the system capability and insight provided
- Facilitate practical and positive working relationships cross functionally
- Attend sales meetings, conferences and trade shows
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, you will possess the following attributes/experience –
- 3 years P&L responsibility
- Managed convenience/wholesale or discount channel
- Proven success in gaining distribution and profitable promotional plans
- Effective communication and excellent presentation skills
- A real ability to build strong, long lasting relationships
- Proven experience in using market and consumer insight
- Positive can do attitude, engaging and full of energy!
So there you have it! If you are up for the challenge hit apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly