Marketing Director for Boost Drinks
Boost Drinks started with one entrepreneur, a small office with no windows, two phones and a team of mice to keep us on our toes. Fast forward 17 years and we are an award-winning, well-known brand being sold in over ten countries!
Just like our drinks, our marketing is bold, fun, and energises everybody everyday. It’s now time for our marketing to get to dizzying new heights. We are looking for a Marketing Director who can lead us on that journey and help ensure that we are THE go-to brand both at home, and around the world.
Our new Marketing Director will champion our Brand both inside and outside the company and will be part of our senior leadership team. The right candidate will own our marketing communications; taking our brand proposition, brand values and primary messaging to the next level. They will be responsible for category, customer, and consumer insight, leading product ideation in turn product strategy that’s going to ensure we know what our market wants before the market knows! The Marketing Director will also be responsible for driving distribution both across the UK and internationally.
We are looking for a Marketing Director who is:
- A marketing strategy genius. You can take our business objectives and create an exciting and effective marketing strategy that will leverage Boost's brand in the market.
- A strong leader. You can be the voice of marketing at the highest level within Boost and you work well as part of a leadership team.
- A people-manager. You get a buzz from leading; you can motivate, manage and develop a team with your eyes closed.
- A collaborator. Yes, you are a genius, but you know that you're even better when you work closely with Operations and Sales, to fully understand the business and maximise potential.
- FMCG au fait. You already know our market position because of your FMCG experience, and you’re already brimming with ideas for how we can diversify and grow our business around the globe.
- You have that je ne sais quoi. Personality, passion, openness, kindness, curiosity, self-awareness and spark. You are a unique human-being, and we’d be bonkers not to hire you!
About the role:
Boost is a privately-owned company based outside Leeds at Thorpe Park, this is a full-time permanent role that reports into the MD, Simon. There's a great remuneration package that we will tell you about at interview. You get to work in a vibrant and engaged team, within a business that's growing. There may be some travel involved, mostly to star-studded award celebrations where your team is up for yet another marketing award.
If this sounds like your next role, please follow https://www.boostdrinks.com/job-description-marketing-director/ for a full job description, to find out what experience we need you to bring with you and for details of how to apply.